FEED HOPPERS AND BINS BY LOIBL
Depending on the conveyed material, different conveying solutions are applied functioning as discharge units. Belt conveyors, chain conveyors or apron conveyors are frequently used. The chosen discharge unit is operated on the frequency converter and taking into account all necessary accident prevention regulations. Intermittent or continuous filling is possible. Normally, the discharge is made continuously. For dosed discharging, downstream dosing units are used additionally.
Depending on the composition of the material to be processed our hoppers are made of mild or stainless steel. An additional lining with plastic material or special sheets to reduce the wear on the inner surfaces is possible.
Hopper cars by Loibl are perfectly suitable to transport dry bulk materials from the hopper to the destination. This enclosed construction is a trough chain conveyor in special design. It is specifically designed for use in explosive atmospheres and equipped with an extinguishing device. Hopper cars are suited, for example, for a safe transport of wood pellets from the port handling to the firing plant.
- Suitable for all free-flowing, dry up to slightly moist bulk materials.
FEATURES OF LOIBL FEED HOPPERS AND BINS
- Feed hopper section / bin section equipped with horizontal discharge system
- Feed hopper section / bin section can be reinforced outside and inside
- Materials such as structural steel and stainless steel sheets lined with plastics providing good gliding properties are available as option
- Product filling level is monitored with suitable probes
- Feed hopper / bin open or closed at the top, or covered with a grate according to the requirements
- Hopper cars designed according to the ATEX Directives and open at the top
- Accesses, catwalks for operation and maintenance as well as other steel structures can be supplied upon request
Hopper at a port pier